Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog 13


Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
Im proud of using everything that I learned and experienced at work and use it for my senior project. 


2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

           AP       

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I believe the powerpoint I used was well put including the examples that provided to the class was well detailed. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
My entire presentation worked well for me.  I wrote my script in the  notes to make sure  that each slide added to what I was going to talk about.  The activity went better than I thought it would, so that worked for me as well.  

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Time. I had a wide variety of things to say however due to the fact that I was presenting I completely forgot to talk more details which basically rushed me throughout my presentation. 

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?   
Knowing exactly  the details of the products and what they  mean to the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment