Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval


Content:

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Working for approximately 6 months for this company is now allowinig my further development into playing a more influential and important role within the company therefore I'll try to work towards my development of becoming a Shift Lead within my store. Including becoming a coffee master for Starbucks and earning a black apron embroiled with my name. Becoming a coffee master is quite difficult for the reason that you have corporate to challenge your knowledge in coffee.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
Thus having the ease of receiving 30 hours for independent component 2, I don't really have to struggle for receiving the hours however showing evidence of the hours is difficult due to the fact that I'm on the floor and taking out my cellular device is violating policy.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
I'll try to visit other stores and view how their store managers manage their stores and discover how they view their store to play a role in the Starbucks Experience. 
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
OK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment